Los Feliz prides itself on its dedication to Community Involvement, and vital efforts to move forward while preserving its rich past. We encourage you to visit the links listed below and invite you to participate and support this historic community and the surrounding neighborhoods in the many programs and causes offered.
Police EMERGENCY - 911
Other - 213.485.2563
City Hall - 213.485.2121
Parking Permits - 310.843.5936
Water & Power - 800.342.5397
Trash Collection - 800.773.2489
Recycling - 800.773-2489
Street / Light Repair - 800.303.5267
County Services Help Line - 888.924.4357
Los Feliz Branch/Los Angeles Public Library (323) 913-4710
LOCAL COUNCIL MEMBERS
- District 4 Tom LaBonge. Councilmember LaBonge publishes a weekly email newsletter. To receive it call the CD4 office at (213) 485-3337.
- District 13 Eric Garcetti. Sign-up for the Council District 13 e*News here.
- Friends of the Los Feliz Library Used Book Sale
4th Saturday of each month from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Los Feliz Library, 1874 Hillhurst Ave, Los Feliz CA 90027
- The ARCHITECTURE & BEYOND lectures (a continuing series)
These events happen at the Los Feliz Branch of the Public Library and are always FREE to the public.
For more information call 323.913.4710 [located at the corner of Hillhurst & Franklin Ave]
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Lecture from 6:45 to 7:45 p.m.
- Greater Griffith Park Neighborhood Council (GGPNC)
Third Tuesday of every month at 7pm at the
Los Feliz Community Police Center
1965 Hillhurst Ave, Los Feliz CA 90027