Meeting Agenda /Thursday May 17th, 2012
9:30 a.m. Palermo’s Restaurant
1858 North Vermont Avenue (parking in rear of building)
1. Call to Order
2. Review previous meetings notes & plans of action.
3. Discuss walk thru Claudia had with Hand Care Tree Service on Wednesday 18th to acquire a new estimate.
4. Dustin has emailed The Tree people to also acquire another estimate
5. Discussion regarding possibly working with PATH. Perhaps Nick Cacarnakis could update us.
6. Continue work on coordinating with East Hollywood BID regarding the Triangle and possibly Kaiser to contribute. Chris is having another meeting with them later this month.
7. Discuss plans for the upcoming street cleanup to be held on June 16th.
8. Follow up discussion regarding tree/sidewalk inspection and repair.
As an entity covered under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Commission Executive Assistant at
213. 485-1360 or toll-free at 311.