Los Feliz Village BID
Board Meeting Agenda / Wednesday Aug 08, 2012
9am Community Police Center (Citibank Bldg.)
1965 Hillhurst Avenue, 2ndFloor
Discussion & action as needed on all agenda items
1. Call to Order
2. Review & Approval of 7/11/12 Meeting Minutes
3. Guest Speaker-Mary Rodriguez, CD4 Rep to discuss maintenance efforts for the Vermont Triangle.
4. Guest Speaker-Paul Evans-to discuss art show/installation at Vermont Triangle
5. Committee Reports:
D. PR & Marketing
E. Special Events
6. Guest Speaker-Steven Wishnoff-Director of Development for KLCS-TV PBS
7. Street Fair Committee Report
As an entity covered under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Commission Executive Assistant at 213. 485-1360 or toll-free at 311.