Meeting Agenda /Thursday August 16th, 2012
9:30 a.m. Palermo’s Restaurant
1858 North Vermont Avenue
Parking and entrance in Rear of Building
1. Call to Order
2. Review previous meetings notes & plans of action.
3. Discuss additional organization for Street Cleanup on Friday Sept 14th at 9am.
4. Contact restaurants on Hillhurst (Alcove, Home, Tropicalia, etc) about hosting food after cleanup.
5. Discuss talking points proposed by Kaiser for takeover of Triangle and our involvement.
6. Request further information regarding email from Jeff Zarrinam regarding BID boundaries and where the triangle actually lies.
As an entity covered under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Commission Executive Assistant at 213. 485-1360 or toll-free at 311.